



5 Birthdays, 5 countries. She has looked forward to this day all year and it was a wonderful day: simple, family, presents. We had ebelskivers for breakfast followed by a treasure hunt to find a few small presents. Nanny and Papa were in town and we took them to Featherdale to pet kangaroos and koalas. That night we had a nice dinner, followed by a few more presents and rainbow cake that Erica made. It was a perfect day. Her big present was a bike and she was thrilled. She went to bed happy -- and I went to bed wondering where the years go.




2 comments:
Welcome back to blogger. I was surprised to see you pop up in my blog update list. Bronte is just too cute. How is life with 4 kids? You are such a super mom. I'm sure you guys just roll with the punches still.
NIce Ride for Bronte...this might motivate me to start blogging again! good job.
Post a Comment