Monday, July 28, 2008

Pajama Party



I found some cheap pajamas on clearance that were so cute. I thought I'd save them for some sort of incentive -- but I couldn't wait. We had a Family Home Evening Lesson on pioneers, in honor of Pioneer Day, and these were their prize for the treasure hunt . We talked about when they wear them they can remember the many blessings we have of comfort, a cozy home, warm jammies, and lots of good food to eat -- perhaps the lesson will sink in. Regardless, it was fun. Too bad it wasn't Christmas Eve.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those P.J's are beyond cute. They look like little professionals in those striped jammies. Good going!

Sheridan said...

Your kids have all grown so much in the months since I last saw you! Love the PJ's!

Nicki B. said...

Love the PJ's, the rain coats, and all the new pictures. You are on the downhill of winter and we are on the uphill. I'd rather be facing your end of the season. Love you, miss you.

Anonymous said...

Oh Gret, Bronte looks just like YOU in this picture! I adore new jammies on kids.