Friday, July 25, 2008

Rainy days




It's been quite cold and rainy this week -- as winter is supposed to be. We've remained indoors as much as possible but today Bronte wanted to try out her rain coat and boots. Yared wasn't so sure what to think of it and did fine till he tripped and cut his lip. I'm ready for sunshine again, but as we tell ourselves often, "If this is winter, we can handle it." We really can't complain about a few days of rain (especially since every spare drop is saved by our drip system and eventually becomes the water to flush our toilets. Pretty cool.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute are those kids?? Wow! We really miss being close to all of you. Brent keeps dreaming about Yared--I think there must be a connection with them! Thanks for sharing all those great pics.

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! The rain gear is adorable and so are the kiddos in it!! That is a good idea to save rainwater for toilet flushing. Smart! We added more to our blog today. Love you miss you!!

Sheridan said...

G, these are the cutest pictures! I love the one of Yared! Can't wait to see you!

Angie said...

so darling...I love the rain gear. A must have for the rainy season I suppose...