Ravi’s classmates invited him to join their soccer league, since one player had to back out mid-season. He was thrilled! We watched his first game -- fortunately he has great coaches who believe the whole point is to play and have a good time. Everyone has been very welcoming and helpful. Soccer is really big here, as expected, so he’s glad to be on board. I am too, since soccer is an entire social network. I've already met several new people just from his two practices and one game. His team even won – an added bonus for him.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Ravi's First Soccer Game
Ravi’s classmates invited him to join their soccer league, since one player had to back out mid-season. He was thrilled! We watched his first game -- fortunately he has great coaches who believe the whole point is to play and have a good time. Everyone has been very welcoming and helpful. Soccer is really big here, as expected, so he’s glad to be on board. I am too, since soccer is an entire social network. I've already met several new people just from his two practices and one game. His team even won – an added bonus for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment